Monday, December 10, 2012

google ary is a noon again

Zhang Feng says:"Four elder brothers let , your coming out Zha didn't take two brotherses to shout as well, don't can't touch with our people of the same group,cnn!"I say with smile:"On the strong elder brother's site who dare to touch me, have never thought, also is our wes' person's brave!Ha ha ha ha!Like, Be free!"
Zhang Feng calls a way to the bald son:"Zhuang Du!Still thank four elder brothers not and quickly!Today four elder brothers in good humor, otherwise you several heads of early not on the neck!"
The bald son takes four under charges to repeatedly bow to thank, I say:"Went to go, I told you, money of black house, tie to visible result, you don't see the other party as well isn't that the kind Cha is hard up, so farsighted not of!"
"BE BE!Four elder brothers teach and BE!"A few guys say.I say:"Your young lady here isn't bad, wait on to receive my to call today beautiful of, stay for me tonight, elder brother Feng, leave, I haven't had a meal, we go to Di dint there eat grilled meat!"
Bald sub- elder brother Hong says:"Is, four elder brothers, beautiful tonight who all forbid to touch, stay for you, you came I arrange my best pack ……" he hasn't finished saying, I have already pushed door to go out.
Zhang Feng's car is a Mitsubishi in the outside big jeep.Two brotherses of black western dresses one drives a copilot, I sit on the behind with Zhang Feng.
I say:"Zhang Feng, rich spring river road ocean building there still safety?"Zhang Feng nods a way:"Four elder brothers trust, absolutely safe!" The grilled meat store of Di dint have no how far, a feet accelerator was.
Probably is the cause of January, is a noon again, have a liking for the appearance that treats coldly in court in the door.I the car see all of a sudden beautiful according to thou sit on the doorway to move back and forth her the plait of full head, I walk to her front of say:" Depend on thou beautiful, am it who to see me?"
"Four elder brothers,Facebook!Ah!Really is you ah, four elder brothers came, elder brother, come out quickly, isn't seeing these four elder brothers?"She is excited to yell to shout loudly.The Di dint rush out, Leng for a while, opened a pair of arms to embrace each other a way with me:"My friend!You came back me really happy!Still elder brother Feng also came, there are also two brotherses, all come in, at I the door in the Di dint before don't occupy!"
We drive let into that luxury of big list, depend on thou beautiful embrace my arm have been saying:"Still think to could not see my four elder brothers to shout any further, wanted to die Be getting more beautiful according to thou!"Say the Qiao feet are on my face kiss for a while.
We hug her slender waist to say:"Four the elder brother's favour died, but again busy will also come back and see mine depend on an ancient beautiful younger sister!" The Di dint call a way:"True colors of a hero!We two today an inebriate a square to rest!"Carry two major bottle of"true colors of a hero" white spirit in his hand, my good heavens, at the sight of this Xinjiang wine I am dizzy!





Volume 10 returns to come to the Xi chapter 64 big antebellum preparation
Renew time:2010-12-114:45:33 chapter word numbers:2677


Chapter 64 big antebellum preparation(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in February monthly ticket PK war Feng smoke again rise!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
Indeed as expected at noon I heel Di dint 2 drink dead drunkly!Result, Zhang Feng and two under charges and then make my pullout taking a bath the center flower rain.I have already inebriated become unconscious,google, several individuals lift me to a luxurious pack of of upstairs, call come to that beautiful and moreover a technical expert, 2 takes a shower to come to wine for me.
That is a kind of very marvellous felling, drunk with wine behind can not hand over a joys with woman, all say wine strong color Dan, in fact want to drink just right, get drunk and then affirm not to go.
My consciousness is still very awake of, is a body up spiritless, I can clearly feel that two beauties work hard to carry on seducing to me very much, but I can not be strong.
Afterwards I asleep, this feels don't sleep the front well feel all repair back, have been sleeping the morning of arriving the second day, still beautiful call come to of I.Is beautiful to lightly push me way:"Four elder brothers, your telephone."
She passes my cellular phone to me, I just discover that I lies at an open widely a bed up, cover comfortable duck Rong on the body quilt, the beautiful whole body slips away light ground to lie in a bedding with me.
I pleasingly stretch hand to hug her to go into a bosom and answered a cellular phone to connect to listen to, is Zhao Tie Zhu, he says:"Four elder brothers, I took a person to arrive a clear island of Chong yesterday of sand gulf town, till now already basic check pure that sea help the abode of eldest brother, his four people person in the home, in an independent manor of the sub- outskirts of town, we can not close to and just arrive some circumstances through the social person's relation pry of sand gulf town ……"
I say:"Immediately after check, check the cards in the hand that his sea helps!"Zhao Tie Zhu promises a way:"Like, that I have news to make your telephone call!"Finish saying and then hang up.
I throw the cellular phone to the bedstand up, turned round to tightly hug slippery don't stay a hand of beautiful, she whole body not wear silk wisp, I up and down touch her smooth skin, she the Luo Luo smile arch in my bosom.My handle knob stretched into her thigh root, inside one moist water Ze, light light of slippery slippery of felling.
Beautiful is a small clever ghost, she also grasps a pair of small hands at my Kua, a thigh clime to my waist Kua, our lower abdomens stick tightly at together, she grasps me with the small hand at her dawdle there, I where still endure live, a pushed away her to press up!
Is beautiful to hug my empress to carry on the back, two thighs tie up to round my waistline and call a way in my ear joys:"!Make an effort, do me ……"I greatly move, forbearance the slightest didn't tenderness toward woman, these days of come of suppress and depressed entirely vent in this dainty and cute body!
Come out from flower rain, I rush through to return to the whole world company and called to wear small strong arrive board room with the Daewoo of Zhang Feng Wang.I say:"Elder brother Tie orders in the Chong clear sand gulf code in the town now, I decide to polish off sea to help, you how many said to see, we how dry?"
Wear small strong say:"H'm, this old sea too***Be getting more overbearing, for the sake of my younger sister's fingerling son, pared off him!"Zhang Feng says:"The sand gulf town is the site that the sea helps, not start, rather guide him to here, polish off him down this street!"
Daewoo king says:"Sand gulf town in have him how many persons yataghan gun?Seeing us can eat nextly, rather is to make him in the town and connect his complete nonsense sea to do for a cake of!"
I say:"I also want to start in the sand gulf town and had an accident also is unexpectatively what we do, make here, once have an accident, bother can't be getting smaller, so, we wait elder brother Tie's news again, everyone prepares hand first and sprays son here, not go and then use first is nexter than those goods of clear Gan, inside many hand thunders, move 1 box first to use!"
Wear small strong say:"Four elder brothers, these goods' putting in the our hand isn't a matter son either, does he when pull to walk at the clear Gan?"I say:"Etc., waits he to find out next, direct at we here lift goods!So must be careful for everyone's this period of time."
I picked up the telephone that the cellular phone dialed Wang Xiang, I say:"Xiang son, takes Liu Kun Ji drive to come over, fairy Xia road the whole world Anne protect company, I introduce several strong elder brothers to your understanding!"Let go of a telephone, I say:"Five of my northeast person of hometowns just there stopped for a rest at elder brother Tie and touched old sea this time, I decided to use them up, all after all living face, is a northeast again person, finish doing to return to back street, the nobody seeks to get them, I make them come over everyone to know bottom."
Wang Xiang Wu's individual opens a gold cup bread car to come over, I did introduction for everyone.I say to Wang Xiang:"You severals make a trip with four elder brothers and go to Chong clear island of sand gulf town, greatly live and do!"Wang Xiang Yi listens to a happy way:"Four elder brothers, do every day foolish all suppress to die us several, quickly take us to go!"
I and then say towards wearing small strong:"You prepare 20 sets and is responsible for cleaning up outer circle, we the cent head is quasi- now Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment