Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats by Dre Just Beats I understand his me

 One in the brain disorders, I am some hair Mengs, and then took a look elder brother Yun helpless and worry of appearance, I urgently win to living Zhi and make an effort with the steady step run to elder brother Yun before the body, put the voice soft, smile to him:"Elder brother, you have a guest, I am first ……"
"What should I call you?"The Cao holds deep and low voice to after death ring out at me and interrupted I want to pretend into Zhao Yun Er of conceive:"Son cloud, do you say what I should call you?Such as?Zhao Yun Er?Or Zhao Yun such as?"
Bombing ground in my brain is a , all effort,Beats by Dre Just Beats, all of all flounders had no, even the body insides all had no energy, didn't even turn head of courage.Zhao Yun such as, this already more than ten year useless name, in addition to elder brother Yun, only a person knows this name, Sun Ce.Escape back from river's east, I not is have never worried Sun Ce may publicize my secret to go out, can let me think that Sun Ce still kept choosing to keep a secret for me to Sun Ce's blindness trust and a few all is calms of months, I once was deeply grateful to Sun Ce for this.However, I am getting wronger, he or said out this secret, have already told Cao to hold at least.
The answer that didn't wait until me didn't see my reaction, the Cao held the way of continuing:"Often the mountain really settles the clan person in Zhao Jia Cun a lot of, but ability drive my advertise for north great commander soldier Zhao Zi Long call to make such as son of but only one person, she is Zhao Yun's cousin-Zhao Yun such as, an in the village strange woman well known as strange woman.She since the childhood the ability was uncommon, not only the medical skill was brilliant, the skill in martial arts was superb, also can predict future.There is an ancestral temple in Zhao Jia Cun, person in the village says, there oblation of is Zhao Yun such as of living an ancestral temple, village inside artificial this rushes about the outlying strange woman burns joss sticks to up provide, they believe devoutly, and doing like this can protect this strange woman long life and for village take the evangel of permanence."
I consternation, village inside artificial did I set up to living an ancestral temple?How don't I know?See vision toward elder brother Yun, also peeped out on his face surprised that the facial expression doesn't believe the ground looking at Cao to hold and imitate Buddha at ask you how can anyone know these of.Elder brother Yun's facial expression tells me, the Cao holds to say the words are true.Resumed from the consternation a little rational after, I again became speechless, isn't Bo Fu, Bo Fu don't know these, isn't likely to be the secret that Bo Fu told Cao to hold me, that, who is that ?BE who find out me so clear?
Slowly turn head to see hold to the Cao, his eyes are locked my face up, use mild medium take to have a silk shivers of the voice say to me:"Son cloud, or I should call your cloud like miss, do you still need to continue to weave story to let me listen to?Quick 20 years, do you still need to escape?"
Admit?Deny?My heart Dong the Dong keep jumping, the breath also suffocated generally, person's wood however ground time body walked toward elder brother Yun to, imitating the Buddha has to look for 1 to prop up.The pale facial expression frightenned elder brother Yun, he several steps come forward to hand I:"Such as, you decide, the elder brother listens to yours."
I give a tremble, the title sees is a his determination, resolute and courageous facial expression toward the elder brother's face, under the look in the eyes that doter, for the sake of me, he is the not concerned Cao holds, which afraid …….The hands tightly hold tight elder brother Yun's arm, I force I to calm down, also being suggesting elder brother Yun must calm down, this time, any not rational behavior may result in the bad result that can not save.
Do a deep breathing, raise a head again, let elder brother Yun see my after smiling, slowly and again turn round to face to Cao to hold:"The lord is male, if can't escape, since you have already decided to face true of I, I can't evade again, either.In fact, I have never wanted to evade a lifetime and want to face yours like this sooner or later.Just, such as the heart in nowadays very disorderly, I want to change a clothes, can?"
If the Cao holds a station in the arbor, from start into eventually have never moved half to tread, listenned to me and peep out one silk I don't understand on his face of smile:"I already come for a long time."
I understand his meaning and lower the head:"If know.Just, I uneasiness."
Cao's holding don't insist, looking at elder brother Yun to say to me:"You go to, let sub- Long Pei in a short while."
Use the taste entreating to looking at elder brother Yun, until he tiny Han head, we pull a Zou's elder sister toward the small room at the side of garden but go.After death spread Cao to hold cool-headed emollient voice:"Son dragon, you spoiled her too much, you shoulded early tell me."
"Such as of any decision I agree, her any request that I will accomplish.Wei's king haven't found out understand?"The light answer way of elder brother Yun.
The person who doesn't dare to turn head to visit in the arbor, Zou elder sister tightly heel at I nearby, the low voice tells me:"Your elder brother knows the Cao held into family, and then saw me at them there, afraid have an accident, rush over to notify you, but night one step.This matters all blame me, I have never chased family at ordinary times tube to like ……"
My mood suddenly relaxed down, how many years of the false side finally let go of, this was a good matter to the close relatives of home, ignoring the circumstances will develop what kind, they always returned an ability to worry about I less a matter.Lightly shake, family how dare to obstruct Cao to hold, besides he comes today, perhaps have heart be exposing my secret, otherwise also can't a person walked into a garden.I now should think well how reply, not pursue a whose responsibility.Hope Zou elder sister still pale face, I clap the hand that she shivers and give her a smiling face for hasing peace of mind, low way:"The elder sister trusts, such as the son can cope with down."The Zou elder sister turns head to see two people on the arbor, turns round to pull my hand to go straight up and lets her step determine a lot to my confidence.
Sitting in the small room is my to change dress room here, come to garden rest each time, I will change here under camouflage of men's wear, change it back again before going out.Today, hope in the copper mirror slightly take ascend on putting on an abashed red face, I smiled to smile, the smiling face isn't natural, can I can not make I cry to lose a face to walk out!The Zou still takes in elder sister's hand I use to the toilet powder of spreading the noodles at ordinary times, I just told her, need not again last powder, have already been exposed a true character, why the need for again take superfluous action.
Have no the facial appearance of adornment is a Jiao in the lines in the copper mirror soft of, that is light red to make me very unfamiliar, just, this is true of I, now that Be no longer secret, I should am brave to face reality, although, isn't that I expect medium inning now.Be forced to accept a challenge like this and active start a challenge is a different thing, I have already lost an active opportunity, also can accept passive.Sorting by himself/herself the way of thinking for a while, I again examined some kind of bodies up of attire, affirmation and peacetime stood to start after having no two kinds room, presume to greet a challenge, is my Zhao Yun such as of personality.
The "such as, " Zou elder sister follows close behind at after death, I call a way:"Do you decide?"
Stopped a step, I didn't turn head and calmed down quiet etc. Zou the elder sister finish saying words.Indeed as expected, after grinding to a stop for a while, the Zou elder sister continues to say:"This is a good opportunity, you the concealed body can make into your important event at after death similar Mr. Cao."
I slowly turn head to see her, her facial expression tells me, and she says this words just for the sake of me:"Thank you, elder sister.But, if have been different from the past, too manily can not let go to let me have already canned not be like again to think a problem so before."
The Zou elder sister tightly walks 2 to stand in front of me:"Can, such as, you also know, with Cao Mr. of behaving and being not likely to pass you, and doing not say so several years of friendship, for your shape, he can't passes you, either!"
Stretch hand to touch a face, one silk wry smile launches in the corner of mouth:"Elder sister, this facial appearance even staying Zhuge liangs isn't next, again besides Wei's king?If he is really the person whom an is woman's facial appearance but desperation, also go together with such as work hard at chores for him?"
The Zou elder sister's eyes a bright, soon after and dreary next go:"Probably, Mr. Cao after all isn't ordinary people.Just, such as, he is also a man of selfish violent in action, you still should beware of.If, if you for the sake of bore the clear Sir but brush-off Cao is male, I worry and worry Mr. Cao that the tolerance isn't next."
Hold for the sake of Zhuge Liang but brush-off Cao?That isn't me, tiny tiny a smile:"Elder sister, such as don't is that so a person.Say again, I and bore clear if can not divide a victory or defeat, is who also defy whose, all of us are to chase Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment