Friday, November 23, 2012

cnn That prayer is kill

Disappear that to help a miner.
A player makes track for to run to come over and calls a way:"2.Never pass him, we were dropped quite a few class by this guy yesterday afternoon, see we come over and then kill, our protected the Class of field to have no his Gao, was also killed by him a lot of, be definitely good friends with to educate him so much today."
I nod to say with smile:"Like, in a short while from you come in person educate him good."
That player extremely and excitedly says:"Good!Thank a black elder brother, in a short while I definitely drill the ground to this boy and beg and living to beg dead not ability."
I and kill pigs to all can not help bad cold for a while, I sound out to ask a way:"The elder brothers how call?"
That player part helps a trolley and simultaneously says with smile:"I call small poison, they all call me small poisonous."
I nod a great way:"The good name hands over to mutually reflect with the name of generation respected master sun Feng in Europe, can be called to temporarily raise Chu."
Small poison ha ha smiled for a while, turn a head to looking at prayer.The hideous smile of Hey Hey gets up, I and kill pigs all can not help frightenning one cold Zhan.Wonder this boy in the heart only afraid is what Nazi concentration camp comes out, on making reference to drill, how feel tooth root so Yang Yang?
Not much turn into a woods.That prayer is killed a pig very creative the fan using that the Jing steel fill inside in the mouth and blocked up a mouth and blared of could not say words.The pitiful ground of prayer only killed a few players,cnn, be so "bully" just ……alas, eradicate incompletely, that is the spring breeze to blow and living, brothers, discommode you.
Looked for a big tree, that small poison excitedly was all over all shivering.Three times five divided by two of mourn prayer in the treetop, I and kill pig to saw one eye, I coughed a , the small poison embarrassedly says:"Is two, this connects down a possible condition not that good-looking, this ……can 2 get around for a while?"
I exhale an one breath and wave hand way:"He is you now ground."The player of that trolley also exciting way:"Eldest brother, I didn't want silver and also made me come to devastate this guy!See this boy that face that packs to force me in the mind carefully person of panic."
My Song shrugged shoulders,google, and killed a pig to shoulder to shoulder walk to go out and rushed through to leave at once a little bit farer, the players in nowadays all what person?All might it not be have been already played**does the ground incline to?
Not much, indeed as expected hear the prayer killing a pig sort ground to bellow a voice.I and kill a pig in every aspect and mutually Qu, is all black line, I strange way:"Kill a pig, this kind of people which all make come of?Looking at still at ordinary times as usual, how a till this time with eat wrong is the medicine similar?"
The one who kill pig shakes head a way:"I which know, probably all see the some insularity ground literature action movie see many, we again walk a little bit far, in case the in the mind listenning to is suffered."
I repeatedly nod a way:"Is also very also good, walk far some, I can have no this habit."
2 people walk far some.Looked for place to sit down, kill a pig to transfer a topic and sigh a way:"We at last ate this son down this time, don't know businessman and eldest brother as well there how."
I say with smile:"Take care of him, we don't understand this trifle as well, anyway don't understand and then don't participate.The person, who lets to understand, makes, we help kill people good."
The one who kill pig nods a way:"Yes, the eldest brother has been already said, if this is successful, exchange gold.Then give we how many hairs cash award, do you say this trifle to exactly can earn how much?"
I inattentively and freely way:"Probably ascend 1,000,000 certain!"
"Ascend 1,000,002 golds?"The one who kill pig comes to interest in the point.
I shake head a way:"Where.I am to say, if 3,000 cavalries are true successful exchange Reminbi to come out to give out your ground words, you should be able to get ascend CNY 1,000,000!"
Kill a pig Leng a long time, shake head a way:"You play trick?They exactly used how many funds?Is another of I don't know, this thing that stir-fries the type of futures, can have 300%400% already very Gao.It is said that eldest brother and businessmen dided not use realistic funds?"
I the Hey Hey say with smile:"3,000 cavalries I don't know, the businessman's words, probably have already earned in the game one or two hundred million!"
Kill a pig whole body an earthquake, a long time just shakes head to sigh a way:"This helps business remarkable talent, is the brain how to do ground?I one every year salary 500,000, I have already felt quite good.This kind of people on every occasion be up hundred million ascend 100000000 ground, isn't that money money,is it the paper that don't become?"
I ha ha smile, way:"This world so, you don't say ascend hundred million, somebody else 58,000,000,000 super companies, say to close down and then close down, how again?"
The one who kill pig nods.Say with smile:"BE, Yi?Just wasn't so sad and shrill as call?How to have no action now?Kill?"
I the side ear listenned to for a while.Say with smile:"Probably is kill.Walk, go over and have a look."
2 people stand to start and then see small poison 2 people as doing not need son hurtled out, I say with smile:……How?Run so quickly?"
The small poison stops body, at the sight of me, haven't talked.Then hear a flank that player cry aloud to vomit a lot of red whites white ground thing, kill the pig Nu way:"Is dry what?"
The small poison points at that direction and shouts a pant way:"Can not stand, too disgusted, you see!"Say pull the don't return as well of run.
How"drill ……the person still drill of Be getting more disgusted?Did these two boys explode the chrysanthemum to the somebody else?The mood taken to thousand times expect, I and kill the pig holds weapon on the hand towards hoping one eye, , slowly walk pass by.
Once turned to bend, an eye saw prayer whole body leave a system underwear, be been similar to hang in the treetop by the portrait Jesus, two thighs hang empty, continuously rub each other, the half shuts eyes, moan way in:"Is very great, good person, quickly come, continue to whip me, bully me …… oh, should not adjust into 20% pain of, early know to have a so comfortable affair, should pain feeling's adjusting Be getting more tallest ……"
Again the thing that sees the tree bottom dog dinner dropped 1 ground and probably all peeled off to ground from the prayer body, I am a burst of and disgusted, turn an eye to see kill a pig is also that the facial expression is pale, the prayer about feels how have no action, the one who open eyes to see is me and kill a pig, "bewitching smile" way:"Two elder brothers, again come, the whip son is in the underneath and hurry, beat me!"
I am strong to endure disgusted, this guy very fair complexionly, the shape also pretty has a little man's flavor of, it happened that do a such a face.Was really disgusted to arrive extremity, wrinkly eyebrows.Bend the body to pick up one handle bayonet, the prayer Xi laughs merrily a way:"Good elder brother, you feel at home and slowly slice, I like this felling ……" suddenly discovers that the hair makes no noise a sound any further.But see that bayonet have already deeply inserted his/her own throat.Prayer eyes the sudden Zheng is big, mean to say what, but could not say, then became white light.
My pressing a root doesn't dare guy near this abnormal condition, project bayonet with the concealed weapon skill.Ordered to kill prayer, oneself's a dry Ou, almost also vomited out.Turn head to kill a pig way:"I thoroughly took, this helped young man now ……"
Kill pig facial expression more more difficult than me see, shake head a way:"Leave, don't here."
I nod a way:"That walk quickly ……" words didn't finish saying, the having already fled to go out, killed a pig like rabbit was also close behind to rush through to come up.
This accidentally circumstance makes I and kill pigs all didn't chat ground desire, all sought piece big rock, face upward and then sleep, prayer and wolf Zi successively were killed, wolf Zi affirmation can't come again, the other party temporarily has no good hand to stabilize formation and come over to cause disturbance is also in vain, the behind only has some very small frictions, after the this day noodles be regarded as the all is calm ground led.
Wait until a game evening time, have already had no player to dig a mineral, I dash forward to flow cloud Ge to halt a ground of hall.The slap strikes on the businessman's table and roars a way:"Do you intend to make me do again how many days?"
The businessman leisurely says:"Is dry what?Is so flustered and frustrated?Still have two days, led for these two days need not,Facebook."
I ask a way:"Are realistic two days is still a games two days?"
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment