Monday, November 12, 2012

beats by dre own hand thwart kee

The thoughting of you are a such mean person, early know so, at the beginning at I should a knife killed you."
Listen to I speak of the matter of that day, Liu Hei Qi's facial expression a black, then the anger hate of say:
"Xing Chou of, is what you seek by yourself die, originally your grandpa Liu still intended to put you a way out of, but who knew that you dared be also thus unrestrained, today if not chop you under the knife, my Liu Hei Qi later and your surname!"
Face a so many person's horse of Liu Hei Qi, again see oneself plus those inner palace bodyguards could not have 30 people as well, but the that noodles of Liu Hei Qi have several 100 people at least and a little bit regret in my heart, oneself should not make insurance by body, and at the beginning I should not leave this root of all evil.
But the affair have already gone to this son to ascend, straight-tempered I am once also natural and unrestrained, I looking at Liu Hei Qi to say:
"Liu Hei Qi, have never thoughted of you or be perverse, remain not to know to repent, you not afraid did the imperial government really send troops to destroy completely you?"
Liu Hei Qi roared with laughter after listenning to finish, then said:
"Xing Chou of!You really chased the martial man that my Liu Hei Qi's being into a big word don't know, that you despised my Liu Hei Qi too much, the imperial governments all had enough to do to look after myself now, where still have mood to take care of me."
Liu Hei Qi ground to a stop for a while, then said again:
"Is little where whet Ceng, you have what dying wish want to hand over to treat, see the son that will die at you up, I tell you an affair, also make you do an understand ghost."
Liu Hei 70 divide to overbearingly looking at me, good our a group of people is already a piece of meat of the kitchen chopping board, can be cut into pieces by his Liu Hei Qi.
I didn't talk and just quietly waited Liu Hei Qi to talk, I wanted to listen to him to exactly and what is up want to tell me.
"The owner of the enemy says truth, your returning is really a good person, my someone Liu also pretty much admires to you, you set up the affair of gruel Peng in the disaster area, we once heard as well, can only cherish of is the brotherses of my under charge to also have a meal, the someone's big price wants your head, I and the brotherses do ten thousand this hereafter can divide to many money, later need not lead this kind of load of surprised be subjected to an afraid day.My Liu Hei Qi is here I am sorry, the brotherses preparation, kill them!"
I listen to Liu Hei Qi's frontses say of still full is in the reason, think that he wants to release I, but who know an end or want to kill me.Hear ordering of Liu Hei Qi, in my heart a surprised, from the wagon jump down, stretch hand from at hand taking of Wu Tang over a steel knife, hold at in the hand, in the heart this just had the sense of security of one silk.
But just but in this time, held steel knife stand go out, then harsh voice say:
"We are the inner palace bodyguards in the imperial palace, does your these grass people unexpectedly dare to violate openly Mr. Chou,copy to cut for the not afraid whole family?"
Along with the words just just fell, those inner palace bodyguards all own of descend the clothes uncovered dime and peeped out the waist card on the waist.
These son those bandits that round us all hesitated down, the persons who stood on a few bandit your book courages of front to see one eye, then turned head low voice to tell after death said:
"Up write a word ……"
"What word?……"
"Small six sons you learn characters and see that card card to up write of what?"
Had the guy strain that a Jing loses to walk to come forward, saw several eyes, then hurriedly ran to return to again.
"How?"
That calls small six having a little of sons strain of say:
"I saw pure and up wrote' inner palace' two words ……"
The bandit that originally wanted to chopped down around to kill us after hearing this all disorderly get up, a s all became to have too many fears not to dare to have action, and the visions all threwed went toward Liu Hei Qi.
Liu Hei Qi sees his/her own way of doing not fight to excel, in anger roaring with such under charge:
"That is all false, even if is true, we kill them hereafter dragged along to feed wolf in the mountain, as long as we don't say who know is we do of, the brotherses are blunt."
Although Liu Hei Qi at behind continuously encouragement the person of the front blunt come up, but those people still have a little hesitant, but it because we have and order a front-line sky of meaning the brothers of place now, the both sideses of road are all some towering cliffs.Front these people motionless, behind of the person ascend not, Liu Hei Qi can at behind helplessly speed up an anterior person to begin.
I see the brotherses of Liu Hei Qi's under chargeses some already falter, hence loudly say:
"Each brothers, if the everybody can pass brothers this time, I give each brothers is 102 fine silver ingots, and promise that the authorities doesn't pursue your responsibility for, you hereafter can thoroughly make a living."
Liu Hei Qi's under charge originally be because hadn't last rice, this just followed Liu Hei Qi to work oneslf to the bone of, so was dead set to Liu Hei Qi of had no severals, now drive I so on stiring up, a s all faltered, you looking at me, I follow you closely of, all lost idea.
But good fortune doesn't last long, very quick Liu Hei Qi gives these people the Long arrived his/her own under charge and all rushed toward to come up again afresh.Wu Tang looking at his/her owns after death several individuals, the order says:
"You severals stay to protect landlord here, I go to meeting meeting that Liu is black seven!"
After finishing saying, Wu Tang faces those blunt the bandit coming up hurtled up, sees Wu Tang Shou in of the steel knife Be continuously to brandish, the cold light twinkles to all have each time a bandit falls flop, Wu Tang is to harvest machine and constantly go forward, but nearby of the bandit is like that farm goods that is harvested, Wu Tang arrive where, where fall flop a big slice of.
However is very quick I have no idea again see Wu Tang, because those bandits all have already hurtled to come up, nearby of although those people are all river the good hand in the lake, but the few can not fight the many, those bandit none of a desperately hurtle to come up.
The guest uses still and has those two sisters all in the car, the my hand holds steel knife to around be on guard in the car, the bandit of in front an is all red eyes hurtled to come up, I looking at those persons who protected me, they all gradually no longer go and also all dye on the body full blood, often and someone wants to hurtle to come in.
Finally a guy broke through their defense lines and holdsed this steel knife to hurtle I came over, I felt this time that my own heart palpitates is very quick, two legs has a little soft, although Be different from acknowledgement, but this is a fact, that is that I is frightenned the leg Be getting softer.
Looking at that guy to raise the steel knife in the hand to hurtle I chopped down to come over, I after on the contrary aming calm and fearing extremity, or is an exhaustive breakup, or be like this and on the contrary forget to fear like me,beats by dre.
I came forward an one step and stabbed the steel knife in the oneself's hand to go out, I felt up spread a burst of resistance from the steel knife, however I don't hestitate of enlarged strength again, conveniently return revolved several bottoms, then I saw in front that guy an unwilling look in the eyes.
That guy has already raised the hands of overdo crest to lose strength, that falls steel knife at ground up, I make an effort to pull out out the knife in the I's hand, along with spew out what to come is the blood of a son, spray a while at my body up, but a mind flash across my brain, but I immediately raise the knife in my own hand, thwart keep on chopping down.
A clear and crisp skeleton splits a voice, then the head of that guy fly up a sky, from that rim of bowl the big Bo neck didn't°yet the congealed blood wildly spray but.
One blank in my brain, my finally some memory is a my hand to hold steel knife also rush at those bandit, wait I to once return at the time that absolute being came, I just discover that I has already lain at car up.
Opened eyes to see the look in the eyes that the guest use to still have bore rain Yan that to expect, I moved for a while, felt own body top although have a few places feel ache, but all of that are some skin external injuries, have no heavy Ai.
I am checking my own body, the guest uses to say:
"Sir, you have no matter son, you can give° us to be frightened to death.'
My seeing a guest to use suddenly will want, oneself not drive those bandit to surround, hence hurriedly ask a way:
"The guest uses, and those bandits?"
"Those guys all drive government troops to hold tight, that Liu is black seven also drive eldest brother Wu to hold tight."
I did to listen to guest to use to speak those affairs for me.Originally Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment