Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn rt purple Xia pretty

The square takes out a purple green double-edged sword, so we probably know and want again back not to go by that time."See I stand on a side not to know how comfort purple Xia pretty woman, the eldest sister-in-law comes forward to hand on one's own initiative purple Xia pretty woman, and comfort its teachings.
"Younger brother, you arrive is also say a words."The eldest sister-in-law sees me a still silly station looking at her over there and the purple Xia pretty woman is not called by dynasty my Chen to get up.
"Say what ah?"I puzzle a ground of eldest sister-in-law, however see eldest sister-in-law keep making to me expression of eyes, I have to the half consolation half guess the ground say:"The purple green double-edged sword isn't in this view sound hospital, also can not find in the flower and fruit mountain, so most likely drive what person picked up to go to, very probably will drive which player pick up to walk, if be really so ground words, probably we can change to return to purple green double-edged sword with other absolute being machines."
"Younger brother, do you say that that purple green double-edged sword meeting can't is there at the devil king of cow?"The eldest brother suddenly connects to my inquiry way.
"The devil king of the cow?How can arrive him there?Flame mountain and flower and fruit mountain but differ very and far."The body that I am anti- to looking at eldest brother, don't know that he how can and suddenly makes reference to a cow a devil king up.
"The purple green double-edged sword isn't only is the portable double-edged sword of purple Xia pretty woman, but also has a kind of special function, the movie that you still remember that we saw that exaggeration west visiting in childhood?"Eldest brother make reference to hour of that draws up true movie, if the system really presses the task that that movie lane comes out, also really probably at cow devil king body up, that movie inside purple Xia pretty woman be because purple green double-edged sword drive cow the devil king must go to after just drive cow the devil king hold tight, again because Sun Wukong returns to be just a mountain a thief head the head don't remember anything and also almost marry a cow devil king.
The words of eldest brother although nothing important basis, only leaning against the circumstance of that movie the guess is to the jump up type, however the words of eldest brother also show purple Xia pretty woman hope, stared at after stopping weeping over I saw, an if I dare to say to don't continue to cry of appearance.
"Is all right, I seek a cow devil king's asking him don't get a purple green double-edged sword."See purple Xia pretty woman full of tearsly looking at himself/herself, I also can helplessly promise down to seek a cow a devil king to ask, however I don't entertain what hope to go to, I just don't believe that the system will be so direct to move details in the movie to come in, although the person that presses that movie depicts, the purple green double-edged sword represents the love of purple Xia pretty woman and ignore is who as long as canning pull out a purple green double-edged sword from the scabbard of a sword, equal the Mr. Right of purple Xia pretty woman, and then Sun Wukong who hasn't resumed memory at that time pulled out out purple green double-edged sword, so the purple Xia pretty woman in the movie to Sun Wukong that is the dead to tie up lousy dozen ground to follow Sun Wukong, make Sun Wukong very the head is big.
But the movie returns movie, the game returns a game, although the game inside will move the person in the movie to come in, but can't move those story details to come in, because of in the game, story details of all persons are basic to all disrupt, and if really move story details incoming, the so purple green double-edged sword has already been pulled out by Sun Wukong as well,Facebook, so to the function of purple Xia pretty woman also have no so greatly, and purple Xia pretty woman also should not so nervous that purple green double-edged sword.
"That we go now."If the purple Xia pretty woman listens to eldest brother just, also in spite of true or false all be become true of, and hear me after agreeing to seek a cow the devil king immediately pull my hand is going to seek the cow devil king's inquiry.
"Wait first bottom, seek a cow the devil king don't be eager to as well temporarily, the affair processing chasing a this place first finished again say."I am anti- to pull purple Xia pretty woman back, seek cow the devil king can not also spend how many times, by that time as long as pass by by transmission be, compare with purple Xia pretty woman to fly to want all the way quickly many.
But there is still in my foot a severely wounded's the view sound lord in the hospital hospital in the body, although his life value has some, even the ability for resisting all have no, and big BOSSS of grade 500 classes, if killed him, probably can explode appear lost in thought the machine come out, after all and before the martial monk of that 400 classes got to all explode a piece absolute being machine generally, this hospital in the view sound hospital lord, all compare Wu Seng to get generally no matter it is identity or real strenght strong, believing can explode better thing of to come out.
"H'm?You don't kill me, you killed me also however acquire a part of experience just, believe the ability doesn't get from my body how much thing, however if you would like to pass me, I can present you with some things, assurance ratio killed what I got and the rise, I promise!"Lie on view sound on ground hospital definite view in the hospital I return a body to looking at him, and the noodles dew is only fierce, immediately guess that I want to do what, don't wait I to begin, oneself begged for mercy first, and originally still lay immobile on the ground, originally and unexpectedly can also climb to jump to me however wear beg for mercy.





The view sound that the text chapter 802 lives to come over statue of Buddha
Renew time:2009-12-20:42:12 chapter word numbers:3568


To after the view sound hospital lord in the hospital beg for mercy,google, I not from become speechless, even also drive this suddenly the phenomenon make on the spot, the Leng's momentary condition seems to be some desolate.This view sound hospital lord in the hospital's pouring is very weird BOSS, and other bosses complete two kinds, packed really in the beginning dint lowly hide the other people after death sought to cover, after although be compelled to rear real strenght, at encounter purple Xia pretty woman of nine Yin unique hand care severely wounded after, for the real strenght for starting fearing purple Xia pretty woman, unexpectedly still fear now that the person whom I will kill him but beg for mercy to me, don't know still thinks this view sound hospital hospital is the lord a player for afraiding of death.This probably this with his intelligence more Gao relevant, be like the purple Xia pretty woman will sadly weep over because of canning not finding her purple green double-edged sword.
"All have what things?All take out for me."Now that he would like to deliver to a baby to come out on his own initiative, my nature can't refuse, after all kill him can suddenly and violently what things come out to still need to see luck, while he hands in on his own initiative now, affirmation have good thing, if can not make me satisfied, again kill him is also similar, anyway the view sound hospital lord in the hospital was subjected to purple Xia pretty woman now of nine Yin unique hand care after, condition of the injury very heavy, as long as we make great effort again, killing him isn't difficult, and his intelligence Gao the intelligence lead high bad place, that is to can not be like the non- intelligence monster BOSS so, be the combat as a kind of instinct, just intelligence BOSS will more cleverness some, in fact be like the view sound hospital hospital lord this BOSS should belong to NPC 1 type.
"Those products all in my monastic room, you see is isn't ……" view sound hospital lord in the hospital points at own of the monastic room looking at me inquiry way.
"Are you my idiocy?"I stare to looking at the view sound lord in the hospital hospital, he that monastic room I once searched yesterday, basically the nothing important is worth my taking of, even the whole view inside in the sound hospital all have no, unless is the thing that they along with take.
"Do not dare, I how dare ah."View sound hospital definite view in the hospital I stare him, isn't done not dare to see me the lowly head by ground.
"Want Yao to hand in now, Yao we hanged similar can get."With angry determination threaten its teachings.
"I hand over, I hand over."View sound hospital definite view in the hospital I flick to begin medium sky of Long Bian, putting 1 has to attackstone of power, hurriedly brandished hands to call, also really feared that I attackstone him.
The view sound hospital lord in the hospital finishes shouting, immediately stretched into own cassocks inside, then from the dress inside took out a string of Buddhist prayer beads to come out, passed my in front to say:"This string of is the big jade isn't only like emperor bead, carry on the body can the pure absolute being come to a brain, and still have special effect, while doing exercises in gymnastics can half effort and double results."
"."For the functions said by the view sound hospital lord in the hospital I am inattentive, however this ground class authenticate me teacher ground taste, one eye recognizes that isn't usual, so not from stretch hand to answer.
"The younger brother is small ……" is proper when I stretch hand to connect Buddha ball beside of the eldest sister-in-law suddenly yelled, however her words haven't completely shouted, sees ejaculate in the view sound lord right hand hand Xiu in hospital hospital together cold only and shoots toward my noodles door,cnn.
"Burning crystal shield!"Is original I have been guarding against the view sound hospital hospital lord.Even if is elsewhere in save Rao status to also every moment guard against him.Consequently at I nearby and all every moment Ning Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment